Thank you for your purchase, you can now download using the button below.Download
By using this site, you understand and agree to the terms hereby stated.
I Collection of personal information
a) Personal information collected automatically
When you visit our site, certain information may be collected automatically such as the website that referred you to us, your IP address, information about your browser and access time. We may also collect navigational information such as the pages you view or the actions taken in connection with this site. We may combine your visit and navigational information with personal information you provide to us.
b) Personal data provided by you
When you register on this site, you must fill in a registration form and provide personal information such as: your name, address, telephone number, fax number, email address, company name and title, VAT number, username and password. Other additional information will be collected to process any licensing transaction or to provide you with some product or services (ex: credit card number and billing address).
II Use of the personal information
The personal data collected by BelgaImage are for internal use only and more particularly to:
- process orders and issue invoices;
- maintain and update your account;
- send you our products, promotions and advertising;
- send you updates about our new products and services;
- create an activity profile of our site;
- optimize the use of our site
BelgaImage may use part of your account information to conduct credit inquiries.
III Storage of the personal information
The personal data referred to in section I will be kept by BelgaImage for as long as required to fulfill the purposes which justified its collection.
IV. Sharing of the personal information
By providing your personal information to us, you agree that:
- this data may be processed, stored or transferred (whether for free or not) to any affiliate, subsidiary or parent company of BelgaImage;
- BelgaImage may share this information with service providers who perform services on its behalf, content providers, necessary payment processors or courier services. These companies will only obtain the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
- this information may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition or sale of the company and/or its assets, as well as in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which the personal information would be transferred as part of business assets of the company.
- this information may be disclosed if required by law or if BelgaImage, in good faith, believes that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal proceedings, respond to claims, or protect the rights of the company.
V. Your rights with regards to your personal information collected by age footstock
You can send us your modification request by email at email@example.com.
If you wish to have your personal data deleted from our files, you can exercise your right by sending us your request by email to the attention of the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you visit our website, BelgaImage sends a cookie to your computer. A cookie is a small file that resides on your computer's hard drive and contains electronic identifiable information which identifies the user's computer (non-personally identifiable information). Cookies allow BelgaImage to make its website more useful by storing information about your preferences. For example, cookies will allow you to retrieve previous image search. You can set your browser's options not to accept cookies, but this may prevent you from accessing all of the features of this site.
The security of your personal information is important to BelgaImage. In order to protect the confidentiality of your personal information, BelgaImage has put in place a number of operational functions. For example, when you enter sensitive information (such as credit card information) we encrypt that information using industry standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer). SSL codes the information transferred between you and the server, rendering it unreadable to anyone trying to intercept the information. However, perfect security on the Internet does not exist, and BelgaImage does not warrant that its website is impenetrable or invulnerable to hackers.
Please be aware that this website may contain links to other sites that are covered by their own privacy policies. BelgaImage is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites and we encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site. We recommend that our users read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
We do not intent to solicit or collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not provide any personal information on this site.